About this course
Focusing on the CompTIA A+ 902 certification exam objectives, this course will develop your understanding of Windows and alternative operating systems. You’ll begin by learning how to install, configure, and manage various Windows operating systems. Although the focus here is on Windows, you’ll also learn how to utilize alternative operating systems, specifically Mac and Linux. You’ll learn about the role and uses of virtualization and cloud computing, before moving on to operating systems for mobile devices. On the topic of security, you’ll learn to recognize threats and utilize effective tools to prevent such dangers. This course also discusses troubleshooting and provides helpful troubleshooting models.
Featuring clear, step-by-step instructions, this course will develop your understanding of operating systems and help prepare you for the 902 certification exam.
What you'll learn
- Introduction To Operating Systems
- Installing Windows Operating Systems
- Configuration And Management In Windows
- Utilizing Alternative Operating Systems
- Virtualization And Cloud Computing
- Managing Mobile Devices
- Understanding System Security
- Troubleshooting And Operational Procedures
20 Total Hours
Kinetic Potential University
- Participant: Raggie Foster