About this course
Cloud computing provides a simple way to access servers, storage, databases, and a broad set of application services over the Internet. Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) own and maintain the network-connected hardware required for these application services, while you provision and use what you need via a web application. Whether you are just starting out or looking to build on your existing skills, this AWS course is a great way to advance your cloud journey.
This course introduces you to AWS products, services, and common cloud solutions. You’ll learn how to leverage different storage services and use CloudWatch to collect monitoring and operational data. As you progress, you’ll explore cloud data storage tools, such as Redshift and ElastiCache. Finally, you’ll explore AWS billing and cost tools and delve into security and compliance on AWS.
By the end of the course, you will have developed a solid understanding of cloud fundamentals and proficiency in identifying AWS services, which will help you to make informed decisions about IT solutions.
What you'll learn
- INTRODUCTION TO CLOUD COMPUTING
- FIRST STEPS INTO AMAZON WEB SERVICES
- NETWORKING IN AWS - VIRTUAL PRIVATE CLOUDS
- ELASTIC COMPUTE CLOUD (EC2)
- AMAZON STORAGE
- FAULT TOLERANCE AND ELASTICITY
- DNS AND CONTENT DELIVERY NETWORKS
- MONITORING, AUDITING AND ALERTS
- SERVERLESS COMPUTING
- SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE
- AWS PRICING, BILLING, AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- AWS TECHNICAL ESSENTIALS- CONCLUSION
7 Hours 23 Min
Kinetic Potential University
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner